Does anyone have Bee-Gees Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?
Luke
2003-09-27 16:15:09 UTC
I'm looking for this album
Can somebody share it for me?

Luke
Pat Wong
2003-09-27 18:20:54 UTC
Share it? NO! Go buy it. It's readily available at places like amazon.com, if you can't find it
locally.

--
Spammers, please reply to ***@comcast.net
For everyone else, please contact me through my website. Thanks.

~8^) Pat Wong
http://www.napathon.net/ - Music Around The World
For collecting tips, trade and want lists, album reviews and more.
Pepper_Sharer!
2003-09-27 18:26:59 UTC
Post by Luke
I'm looking for this album
Can somebody share it for me?
Luke
Sure thing, old sport!

For fellow 'Sergeant' fans, I'm game for all sorts of sharing,
highly illegal, fileswapping malarkeys!!!

Just click THIS link ......

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

.... and ALL your questions will be answered! Happy listening!

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.
j***@comic.com
2003-09-30 02:49:49 UTC
Post by Luke
I'm looking for this album
Can somebody share it for me?
Luke
Hi there Luke!

Try putting different copies on hold through several libraries in your
area. Or visit college campus media libraries as they tend to have
(classic) albums still on vinyl as well as on tapes and CDs.

Both types of facilites are big on sharing free material and the best
part is you won't be dogged by silly remarks from self-righteous eBay
campers! (sometimes known as "a group's biggest fans.")

...Because surely...most of them don't think to go to the libraries in
their area and exclaim "go buy the material, cheapskate!" or offer you
links to site unimaginatively designed to tell you to "go *F*
yourself." That would probably (and suddenly) seem stupid.

Good luck Luke! ^_^
Pepper_Snarer!
2003-09-30 11:24:40 UTC
Post by j***@comic.com
Post by Luke
I'm looking for this album
Can somebody share it for me?
Luke
Hi there Luke!
Try putting different copies on hold through several libraries in your
area. Or visit college campus media libraries as they tend to have
(classic) albums still on vinyl as well as on tapes and CDs.
Both types of facilites are big on sharing free material and the best
part is you won't be dogged by silly remarks from self-righteous eBay
campers! (sometimes known as "a group's biggest fans.")
...Because surely...most of them don't think to go to the libraries in
their area and exclaim "go buy the material, cheapskate!" or offer you
links to site unimaginatively designed to tell you to "go *F*
yourself." That would probably (and suddenly) seem stupid.
Good luck Luke! ^_^
"Good luck Luke"! Mwahaahaahaa!

Beefers! Babe!!

I think you may be overestimating little Luke's intelligence.
Yes; that's a *distinct* possibility.

You see, someone who could post a request like that on a non-
binary newsgroup, with the *plethora* of file-sharing
applications out there just WAITING to be downloaded for free,
surely means that Luke-boy is a Grade 1, top-notch lobotomized
DORK!

So HOW, in the name of all that's holy, could someone like that
know what a LIBRARY is, let alone go to one! Jesus!!

Of course, he could always be an RIAA informer trawling for
helpful people like yourself to shop to the Feds at the first
opportunity.

But - naaaah! He's just a dork. Luke - Kazaa! WinMX! Direct
Connect! Shareaza! Grokster! SoulSeek! Helooooooo!!!!

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.
Jason Smith
2003-09-30 13:15:37 UTC
You're gay

And there isn't a binaries NG for BG's material, so it's unlikely he'd have
much success going down that path anyway.
is unverified.
Pepper_Gayer!
2003-09-30 16:16:29 UTC
Post by Jason Smith
You're gay
Ever since I was 12!
Post by Jason Smith
And there isn't a binaries NG for BG's material, so it's unlikely he'd have
much success going down that path anyway.
???!!!

What is it with the sheer VOLUME of cluelessness that seems to
be displayed by you utter twerps?! Eh?!

Look up the 'alt.binaries' hierarchy. There are MANY that carry
MP3 files. Of ALL genres. Bee Gees. Barry Manilow. Tom Jones.
Marilyn Manson. Whatever the fuck you want. Doesn't HAVE to have
the name 'Bee Gees' applied to it, you fucking cretin!

Your news server doesn't carry binary groups? or it does, but
has bad file retention? Then use a peer-to-peer utility. Nnnngg!

Jesus! Talk about amateurs! Sheeesh!

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.
j***@comic.com
2003-10-06 18:18:54 UTC
Post by Pepper_Snarer!
"Good luck Luke"! Mwahaahaahaa!
Beefers! Babe!!
I think you may be overestimating little Luke's intelligence.
Yes; that's a *distinct* possibility.
You see, someone who could post a request like that on a non-
binary newsgroup, with the *plethora* of file-sharing
applications out there just WAITING to be downloaded for free,
surely means that Luke-boy is a Grade 1, top-notch lobotomized
DORK!
So HOW, in the name of all that's holy, could someone like that
know what a LIBRARY is, let alone go to one! Jesus!!
This Luke person was asking for a specific item that was directly
related to the musical group of question, correct? This is a Bee Gees
newsgroup, correct? And every once in a while there are people who
come in here, offering or asking to sell off old and rare Bee Gees
items, regardless of the legal "legitimacy", correct?

So despite "the *plethora* of file-sharing applications out there just
WAITING to be downloaded," chances are you're going to get people
coming in here *anyhow*. Nothing to cry over, really!

This Luke apparently hadn't considered visiting the library as an
alternative to finding whatever it is he is looking for, so I
suggested it. Why did that cause your thong to bunch up? I mean,
you've heard of them right, Pepper Gayer...big buildings with freely
distributed books and multimedia? Yeah, those. So even if this person
had never heard of a library before, he does now because I was indeed
quite helpful in suggested them. :)
Post by Pepper_Snarer!
Of course, he could always be an RIAA informer trawling for
helpful people like yourself to shop to the Feds at the first
opportunity.
But - naaaah! He's just a dork. Luke - Kazaa! WinMX! Direct
Connect! Shareaza! Grokster! SoulSeek! Helooooooo!!!!
God...don't make me laugh. LMAO Surrrrrrrre. Luke AKA "RIAA informer"
now has enough goods on me for suggesting he visit his local library.
The Feds are going get me good now! Better shred my library card
before they use it as evidence LOL...Meanwhile you're the one shooting
off the latest list of popular software sharing programs. [rolling
eyes]

Oh, and if I was overestimating anyone's intelligence it was
definitely yours, as you didn't click into the fact that by mentioning
libraries, cesspool of sharing all kinds of copyrighted material, I
was also satirically emphasising the silliness in the latest "sharing
copyright material is illegal" RIAA-affiliated myths.

But judging by the way my first message suddenly disappeared, that
went right over eveyone's heads! The saga of gross misinformation
continues. :) Toodle-loo!
MisteR
continues. :) Toodle-loo!
Pepper_Slayer!
2003-10-06 23:25:59 UTC
Post by MisteR
What a "GIBBerish"!
Ha Ha Ha Ha! ...
HA HA HA HA!! ...
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! ...

Oh.... (gasp) ... wow, MisterR ... I mean, that was just *so*
funny! You REALLY put one up old Beefers, there, didn't you! Wow!

You must be the funniest guy in the whole world!!! And a top-
poster too!

Ha Ha Ha Ha! ...
HA HA HA HA!! ...
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! ...

I'm overcome, don't you know ....

"GIBBerish" ... Ha Ha Ha ... as in, this is a group devoted to
THE GIBBS - so it's GIBBerish!!! HA HA HA HA! Sigh!!

Anyway, MisteR, let's get serious.

Beefcake has been in touch by email, and we've sorted out our
differences. We were wondering, though, that as you are French,
and, therefore, probably gay, if you'd like to join the two of
us, and Pat Wong, in a 4some, for some fiendishly perverted and
sexual filth.

Pat's organizing the music (from her vast collection); Beefcake
will be talking like there's no tomorrow (about nothing in
particular, with perhaps something about libraries tucked in
somewhere), while you - being French - can go round eating
frogs, and surrendering to everyone in sight .... not unless
they are Greenpeace activists, in which case you can blow up
their ships.

We were going to ask Luke to make 5, but he seems to have fucked-
off, the innocent, sexual little beast that he is!

Please say YES! Beefcake is *so* looking forward to it. You
could say YOUR arse has got HIS name written on it!

So - let's get dirty!
j***@comic.com
2003-10-07 04:14:19 UTC
Post by MisteR
What a "GIBBerish"!
"GIBBerish"...hmm...I must say, quite clever.